Discover the Power of Your Cancer Data
Cancer registry data is a unique data source that contains over 300 cancer data elements for each patient. It captures treatment information at a facility or healthcare system as well as from competitors.
This complex data set is required to be collected by a Certified Tumor Registrar. In order to create a standardized data set, these industry experts must remain abreast of the complex documentation changes and ever-changing treatment guidelines. The cancer registry is governed so strictly by Commission on Cancer standards, any accredited facility can be compared to another.
insight2oncology® (i2o) uses cancer data from the registry in a completely new and different way...
- The cancer registry tells the patient’s story while insight2oncology tells the facility’s.
- i2o programmatically translates the cancer data into actionable information, layering strategic, business and registry expertise to identify operational, financial, and other administrative activities.
- i2o targets important topics in the healthcare industry and interprets how changes affect a health system while creating connections across departments and service lines.
Isn't this information in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)?
- EMR cancer data only captures a portion of the patient’s story within a system and due to the format, i.e. text fields and attachments, it is difficult to access and aggregate.
- The cancer registry is the only source for cancer analytics about what happens to these patients outside of a system.
- i2o creates a one-stop-shop to monitor trends, demonstrate successes and identify areas for improvement. This information can address questions about many areas of a health system as well as a cancer service line.
to schedule a demo and learn how i2o can transform your cancer data into actionable information.